Transport Instruction for IFTMIN D04A
This document is our guideline for freight-messages based on EDIFACT / IFTMIN D04A. The overview and detailed guideline include all Bring services, value added services and surcharges with codes for setting up correct EDI-messages.
- Main Specification — IFTMIN D04A BIG14
- Appendix 1 — Locations
- Appendix 2 — Available Services
- Appendix 2A - Instructions for Service Implementation (Norwegian)
- Appendix 5 — Document type
- Appendix 6 — HUB-information
- Package Type Codes and Descriptions – BIG 23
Bring Parcel AB Specific Documentation
- Subset for Bring Parcel AB (International Packages) IFTMIN BIG14
- Appendix A — Bring Parcels services from DK, FI, NO, SE and Europe
- Additional Information — Service Code 0010 and 0011 to Denmark (BIG14) 1.3
- Service Code 1095 (Collect at store) for Bring Parcel AB
- Appendix F (Special information to Finland)
Please download our EDIFACT-messages for use in supporting a more efficient information flow for your company. Messages is typically delivered to an SFTP- or FTP-account and may also be sent using SMTP.