EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) in Bring and Posten started in the 90’s. EDI Guidelines based on different versions of EDIFACT and API have been published since then, IFTMIN S93A, D97A and API. Today’s version is based on the D04A standards.
Bring and Posten still support some early versions, however they will not be updated with changes. We strongly suggest all our clients to use IFTMIN D04A (or API).
Transport Instruction for IFTMIN D04A
This document is our guideline for freight-messages based on EDIFACT / IFTMIN D04A. The overview and detailed guideline include all Bring services, additional services and surcharges with codes for setting up correct EDI-messages.
- Main Specification — IFTMIN D04A BIG14
- Appendix 1 — Locations
- Appendix 2 — Available Services
- Appendix 2A - Instructions for Service Implementation (Norwegian)
- Appendix 5 — Document type
- Appendix 6 — HUB-information
- Package Type Codes and Descriptions – BIG 23
Bring Parcel AB Specific Documentation
- Subset for Bring Parcel AB (International Packages) IFTMIN BIG14
- Appendix A — Bring Parcels products and services from DK, FI, NO, SE and Europe
- Additional Information — Service Code 0010 and 0011 to Denmark (BIG14) 1.3
- Service Code 1095 (Collect at store) for Bring Parcel AB
- Appendix F (Special information to Finland)
Please download our EDIFACT-messages for use in supporting a more efficient information flow for your company. Messages is typically delivered to an SFTP- or FTP-account and may also be sent using SMTP.
Other Implementation Guides
Status Messages (IFTSTA)
Status Messages are available for all our Transport Services, common examples being:
- Picked Up or Received
- Arrived at a Terminal
- Loaded onto a Distribution Vehicle
- Delivered or Attempted Delivery/Item Returned (Action Codes+Reason for Action)
A full list of Status- ,Action- and Reason Codes are available on request. Please ask our integration consultants if you have specific needs for more detailed Status Information.
Transport Label Specifications
- Bring Parcels Norway, Bring Cargo Norway, Bring Cargo Domestic Sweden and Bring Cargo International
- Bring Parcels Sweden
- Bring Parcels Sweden Label description
- Bring Mail (Posten) – Label Specification for REK
- Logo for Labels
- Transport label specification for Temperature Regulated Goods
- Label specification for Mailbox-Packet
Suppliers of EDI-solutions/TA System Vendors
An “out-of-the-box” EDI-application from a TA-vendor will support the ordering of our domestic and international Parcel-services with related value-added services. Each of the vendors below will be able to provide a detailed list of the services available in their clients.