To have better performance of the api
- Request can be limited to have only the services needed since the response time of some services can be slow as compared to others
- If the request is only to find the lead time / prices of different service, the flag for withExpectedDelivery / withPrices should be set to true and others can be set to false. In case of REST these are different endpoints.
- For net prices requests should include customer number and correct package details
- Request can include limited number of consignments in each request for quick response.
- New shipments request can be part of separate request